Thursday 17 April 2014

Thursday UPDATE

"Two classics arrive."

"I decided to finish up both of my collections of Quentin Tarantino and John Carpenter, these were both the last titles I needed. I am not a big fan of Jackie Brown but I did like it enough to buy it, I don't remember much about it and honestly I am looking forward to seeing it again."


"In the mouth of madness is considered to be the last best directed film from John Carpenter and I agree. Village of the damned was a poor remake and Vampires was just plain bad. Sam Neill was a great casting choice in this one and this is the second film he has appeared in that John Carpenter directed him in, the other is a great comedy called memoirs of the invisible man. Some may find it strange but it is a great and smart film"



"Also I forgot to mention the Jackie Brown Zavvi exclusive steelbook is very nice."



"Look out for my review of the poorly received Maniac Cop 3 tomorrow."




Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment