Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tuesday UPDATE

"Just a quick update showing what arrived today."

"I have been in the action mood lately so I decided to go with these."




"In my opinion both of these titles are underrated; The Rookie and Drop Zone."

"The Rookie is one of those later buddy cop films that were released in the early 90s, without Eastwood the film would be unwatchable but his presence and charisma in this one makes it a must see for fans or action lovers." 

"Ah, Drop Zone released in 1994 when the parachuting craze started to fade out. Most notably Terminal Velocity was released in the same year which featured similar stunt work. It may not be up there with Snipes' best action films but is certainly an enjoyable popcorn action film. Highly recommended just to see Snipes and Busey fight it out." 

"lastly, the last title I got is Bullet to the head. like most of Stallone's recent output it was blasted by critics. This is a blind buy for me so i will be putting up my views and thoughts of the film within this week, though I am a chomp for Stallone and Schwarzenegger films!"

"Don't forget my next update tomorrow will be my review on the above average sequel, Maniac Cop 2. Stay Tuned."


Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment